About this Blog

Much of this blog is written in Second Person Direct tense because most (though not all) of the text is done via "automatic writing," a sort of stream-of-consciousness accessed via prayer and meditation. I am not implying it is "inspired" by God, though I am not denying that it could be. I am stating what is written here is a result of my attempts to "Tap Into The Flow," and when I succeed this is the way it sounds.
Thank you for reading and your comments are more than welcome. I am grateful for everything we share. - Jim C.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

TEN REMINDERS



TEN REMINDERS

1.  Know that I love you; hold your relationship with Me above all things.

2.  Put your faith and trust in Me, not in the things of the world that will disappoint you and lead to suffering; I will support, protect and guide you forever.

3. When you speak My Name, I will answer; say it with love always.

4. Put aside your labors one day of the week so we can celebrate together.

5. Love your parents.  Forgive them as they have forgiven you.  Cherish them as I cherish you.

6. Do not harm one another out of fear or anger; all lives are precious to Me.

7. Love one another and respect your bodies, when you have sex let it unify and not divide.

8. Let others keep what is theirs.  Turn to Me for all your needs; I will provide for you.

9. Speak the Truth from your heart; I will reveal everything you need to know.

10. Rejoice in the good fortune of others and be patient, you will receive all in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment