About this Blog

Much of this blog is written in Second Person Direct tense because most (though not all) of the text is done via "automatic writing," a sort of stream-of-consciousness accessed via prayer and meditation. I am not implying it is "inspired" by God, though I am not denying that it could be. I am stating what is written here is a result of my attempts to "Tap Into The Flow," and when I succeed this is the way it sounds.
Thank you for reading and your comments are more than welcome. I am grateful for everything we share. - Jim C.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Compassion for God



Focus your mind.  Hold a single moment in your mind and do not allow your thoughts to wander.  Difficult isn’t it?  It means you cannot shift to another thought – you must hold the one you have and allow it to “bloom” but do not let it go.  If you let go it will break free and drift off – never to be recaptured.  It simply flutters off, barely developed, having little or no substance or power.  This is what happens to 99.9% of your thoughts.  But if you hold onto one right now – holding it firmly but delicately, as you would hold a baby bird in your hand lest it fall – it will become clear to you and you will begin to see its complexity and details; a single focused thought is a beautiful thing. 

This concept represents the source of everything.  This is how you were born – a single thought in the Mind of God, only God is still thinking it; that is why you still exist.  If God were to stop thinking of you for a single instant, if He were to let go of the idea of you for a millisecond, you would slip away and cease to exist.  But God will never do this.  

Do you understand what I am saying?  You are a thought in the mind of God and He has continued to think of you unceasingly.  Could you ever do such a thing?  No, and you have not.  If you had, you would understand the depths of His love for you.  You would fall on your knees in a desperate heart aching fit of gratitude.  Do you think this is easy for God?  He thought of you, and that first instant when His mind glimpsed you He fell in love with you.  He didn’t want you to stop existing, so He made the ultimate sacrifice – so that you can exist.    Without the constant exertion of God’s Will you are like a candle in a hurricane.  Yet He has never stopped – GOD HAS NEVER STOPPED THINKING OF YOU – NOT FOR A SINGLE INSTANT!  

That is the depth of His love.  His focus is relentless.  Therefore you exist.  You have asked yourself this very question:  Why do I exist?  This is the answer: Because God wills it.  The most false statement in history was: I think, therefore I am.  This comes from the ego which seeks our separation from God.  You do not exist because you think – you exist because God thinks.  Know the truth: God Thinks, therefore I am.  

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
- Exodus 3:14


No comments:

Post a Comment